White Cliffs Middle School

Address: 
3550 Prospector St, Kingman, AZ, United States, 86401

MISSION

White Cliffs Middle School, in partnership with families and the community, educates all students to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens as they accomplish their goals.

VISION

To make White Cliffs a school where students feel safe, grow academically and in character while creating their future stories.

MOTTO

Run with the Pack

VALUES

• We are Engaged
  • We are Reflective
  • We are Responsible
  • We are Innovative
  • We are Confident

SCHOOL GOAL

White Cliffs Middle School will decrease the number of minimally proficient students by 40% as measured by pre and post benchmarks testing.

Who We are

Around 2006, there was a growing need for a new middle school in Kingman. Taking some burden from other elementary schools in the area, a new school was opened: White Cliffs Middle School. The school was originally located on Grandview Avenue in what had once been Kingman High School South Campus.

White Cliffs moved to a brand new campus on Prospector Street in 2010, and the Grandview Avenue school was closed for renovations. The White Cliffs Wolves proudly occupy their W-shaped campus to this day.

White Cliffs Middle School serves 6-8 grade students in the Kingman Unified School District. All students in all grades rotate between their core classes (Math, Science, Language Arts, and Social Studies) throughout the day. All students take one quarter of Graphic Arts and one quarter of Math Explore, along with two quarters of PE. White Cliffs Middle School also offers students the ability to challenge themselves within our Cambridge program. The Cambridge program is a school within a school that challenges students through increased rigor, discovery learning, international standards.

White Cliffs Middle School, in partnership with families and the community, educates ALL students to be lifelong learners and responsible citizens as